Streetglamour Style

SHOP Summer 2017 IT Bags

Pancake Delights

I can definitely eat pancakes anytime during the day! Above are the pancake varieties I have made at home : pineapple-upside down and banana-cocoa pancakes! The other varieties I make are : Chocolate pancakes with cherry slices and a dollop of cream (think Blackforest cake!) and  strawberries n'cream pancakes (think strawberry shortcake). 'Way to start my day right!
Yummy tip:  For the pineapple-upside-down pancakes, I use the syrup of the canned pineapple to make my very own pancake syrup. Just add butter and brown sugar on the pineapple syrup and simmer for a few minutes. Add water if the syrup comes out too thick. Drizzle on top of the pancakes, then do your happy dance!

Comments

The Benefits of Eating Gelato


Shop Pretty Gingham Dresses

  ○TWITTER○  TUMBLR   ○PINTERESTINSTAGRAM○ 

Follow

Instagram

Follow