For a glowing bronzed look, you need:
1. Cover FX Enhance Click (know more here)
2. Benefit Cosmetics Dew the Hoola (know more here)
3. Too Faced Merry Kissmas Chocolate (know more here)
4. Too Faced Love Flush (know more here)
5. Benefit Cosmetics the Porefessional Face Primer Mini (know more here)
6. Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel (know more here)
7. Ultra Plus Lip Gloss in Hoola (know more here)
8. Becca Ombre Rouge Eye Pallete (know more here)
10 Tips for a Natural and Glowing Sunkissed Look:
1. Moisturize and prime your skin before applying make-up.
2. Identify your natural glow points and apply blush on those areas.
3. Use the correct brush/sponge when applying foundation. Lines and streaks are big no-nos.
4. Blend, blend, blend.
5. Apply shimmer or highlighter (sparingly!) on the highest points of your face like the top of your cheekbones and right under your brows. Excessive shimmer/highlighter can make your face look oily.
6. Apply gloss in the middle of your lower lip (only).
7. Opt for thicker brows (which look more natural) rather than thin-line ones.
8. For make -up color: stick to nude or skin colored tones.
9. For party outfits: stay close to pink, wine red and white to make your tan stand out.
10. SMILE- not only with your lips but also with your eyes!
Enjoy the holidays (avoid the traffic!) and do your shopping in the convenience of your home.
Shop more make-up products on Sephora PH here!