Streetglamour Style

SHOP Summer 2017 IT Bags

Kimchi Rice


This is one staple in my breakfast menu- easy to prepare and delicious! I normally prepare all the works--sunny side -up egg and sausage.

Ingredients:
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 medium onion, sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp butter
1/4 cup kimchi, roughly chopped
1 cup cooked rice

Procedure:
1. Heat the olive oil and butter.
2. Add the garlic and onions. Saute until the garlic is fragrant.
3. Add the kimchi.  Saute for about a minute.
4. Add the rice. Mix well.
Serve warm!

Delicious tip: If I have leftover meat-beef stew, chicken barbecue, roasted pork--or others, I normally will mix them with the rice or use them as topping! I have also eaten this with SPAM (diced) and vienna sausage (sliced).

Comments

The Benefits of Eating Gelato


Shop Pretty Gingham Dresses

  ○TWITTER○  TUMBLR   ○PINTERESTINSTAGRAM○ 

Follow

Instagram

Follow