Streetglamour Style

SHOP Pretty Summer Dresses

...Your Daily Dose of Art: Bangkok's Street and Mall Scenes

Hummus


Over the weekend, I had a craving for hummus so I ran to the nearest convenience store and got a cup of yoghurt for my homemade hummus. Since, I did not have any naan bread around, I just used the onion flavoured roti in my ref. Loved every bite of it!

Ingredients:
1/4 cup plain yoghurt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon sesame oil
a dash of salt and pepper for seasoning
1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed

Directions:
1. In a blender, combine all the ingredients until smooth.
2. If it comes out too thick, add more yoghurt.
You may use this as a dip for cut vegetables like carrots and celery sticks or top it on any flat bread! YUMMY!
HOLIDAY TIP: This is a great healthy appetizer for your upcoming parties!

Comments

  1. This sounds like a healthy food, I am going to give it a shot.
    http://societyfix.blogspot.com.eg/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ! This is great for no-guilt snacks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you!

The Benefits of Eating Gelato


Shop Summer Mules

  ○TWITTER○  TUMBLR   ○PINTERESTINSTAGRAM○ 

Follow

Instagram

Follow