Streetglamour Style

SHOP Summer 2017 IT Bags

One Day At A Time: Ice Cream Faves

One Day At A Time: Ice Cream Faves

One Day At A Time: Ice Cream Faves by streetglamour featuring Alessi
One thing I am sure of in this life is that everything can be solved with a bowl of ice cream! This is my go-to treat if I want to cheer myself up. Thank heavens that there are so many flavours and brands to choose from, so , there is no chance for me to run out of choices. 
I like the fact that I can buy a tub of vanilla ice cream and "dress it up" with different kinds of syrups, nuts, dried fruits, cereals, chocolate bits and a million other treats! 
I have yet to make my very own homemade ice cream-- thinking right now of making homemade matcha green tea ice cream!

Comments

The Benefits of Eating Gelato


Shop Pretty Gingham Dresses

  ○TWITTER○  TUMBLR   ○PINTERESTINSTAGRAM○ 

Follow

Instagram

Follow