Streetglamour Style

SHOP Pretty Summer Dresses

...Your Daily Dose of Art: Bangkok's Street and Mall Scenes

Crepe Destination: Crepe Amelie

Crepe Samurai
To end my workweek and cheer me up (feeling down because of my colds and itchy throat), I tried a new creperie right beside my office building (Valero St. Makati City). They call themselves, Crepe Amelie. Being a big dessert person, I tried their Crepe Samurai with a cup of coffee. I just loved it!! The surprise ingredient was the crushed graham crackers inside the crepe, together with the curd (or creme?) and the mango slices. To top everything, they added a scoop of ice cream and a dollop of cream. Since this is near my workplace, I 'm definitely going back to try their savoury crepes. Bon appétit!


Interiors, I think, is what you call French Country.



Comments

The Benefits of Eating Gelato


Shop Summer Mules

  ○TWITTER○  TUMBLR   ○PINTERESTINSTAGRAM○ 

Follow

Instagram

Follow