Streetglamour Style

SHOP Pretty Summer Dresses

...Your Daily Dose of Art: Bangkok's Street and Mall Scenes

Easy Crepes

I got 2 free packs of pancake mixes in my last grocery. I thought of using them to make some crepes for our weeknight dessert. I made use of the fresh fruits in my pantry and came up with mouth-watering crepes.
Mango-Guava Crepes
Banana Nutella Crepes
Easy Crepes

Ingredients

2 medium eggs
2 tablespoons canola oil + 2 tablespoons for cooking the crepe
1 cup 2% milk
1 cup pancake mix ( I used  Magnolia Pancake and Waffle Mix)

1.  In a blender, mix all the ingredients.
2.  Pour batter in a 2-cup container and chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
3.  Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Pour approximately 1/4 cup batter. Tilt the pan in all directions to spread the batter.  When bubbles appear on the batter, invert the crepe to cook the other side.
Enjoy!

Comments

The Benefits of Eating Gelato


Shop Summer Mules

  ○TWITTER○  TUMBLR   ○PINTERESTINSTAGRAM○ 

Follow

Instagram

Follow