Streetglamour Style

SHOP Summer 2017 IT Bags

Sausage Gravy

I made some sausage gravy today out of curiosity. This is the comfort food of my hubby and he would always order it whenever we would eat out. It turned out pretty good! I used the Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix for my biscuits and I highly recommend it! I normally make my own biscuits but since my sister gave me a box to try out, I was able to prepare this dish in no time at all!!

Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits

Ingredients:
1 tablespoon canola oil
1/4 kilo ground pork, with fat
2 pieces small onions, chopped
2 tablespoons flour
1 1/2 cups 2% milk
salt and pepper, for seasoning

Procedure
1.  Heat the oil in a skillet.
2.  Brown the pork.
3.  Throw in the onions and cook pork and onions together  until pork is brown and onions soft,
4.  Add in the flour. Cook for about a minute.
5.  Add the milk gradually, whisking the mixture. Wait until mixture becomes bubbly and thick.
6.  To serve: Cut the biscuits in half and cover them with the gravy!

Comments

The Benefits of Eating Gelato


Shop Pretty Gingham Dresses

  ○TWITTER○  TUMBLR   ○PINTERESTINSTAGRAM○ 

Follow

Instagram

Follow