|Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits|
1 tablespoon canola oil
1/4 kilo ground pork, with fat
2 pieces small onions, chopped
2 tablespoons flour
1 1/2 cups 2% milk
salt and pepper, for seasoning
1. Heat the oil in a skillet.
2. Brown the pork.
3. Throw in the onions and cook pork and onions together until pork is brown and onions soft,
4. Add in the flour. Cook for about a minute.
5. Add the milk gradually, whisking the mixture. Wait until mixture becomes bubbly and thick.
6. To serve: Cut the biscuits in half and cover them with the gravy!