Streetglamour Style

SHOP Summer 2017 IT Bags

Baked Plantains

I was missing the Maduros I tasted some time ago, so I decided to make some at home. Since I don't want it to be too oily, I thought of baking them! I nibbled them as snacks and enjoyed it as a side for meat dishes.


Ingredients

8 pieces plantains ( I used a banana variety called saba)
1/4 cup olive oil

Procedure
1.  Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Slice the plantains diagonally about 1/2 inch thick.
3. Coat the plantains with olive oil and arrange them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
4. Bake for 20 minutes. Turn the plantains over. Bake again for another 20 minutes. Depending on your oven performance, you might need to shorten the baking time.

Comments

The Benefits of Eating Gelato


Shop Pretty Gingham Dresses

  ○TWITTER○  TUMBLR   ○PINTERESTINSTAGRAM○ 

Follow

Instagram

Follow