Party Spinach Dip
Both my husband and I enjoyed this dip with a bagful of natural tortilla chips!
- 250 grams frozen chopped spinach,thawed and water squeezed out
- 1 small potato, cubed (tiny cubes)
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tbsps cream cheese
- 3 tbsps grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsps cheese spread
- 2 tbsps mayonnaise(I used olive oil based mayo)
- 1/4 cup milk
- to taste salt and pepper
- Saute onions and garlic until fragrant.
- Add spinach and potatoes. Mix well. Cook until potatoes are soft.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add all the cheese and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Thin out the mixture with milk.
- Serve warm!