Honestly, I tried making this sandwich because of it's cute name! Luckily, it also tastes GOOD! Actually, VERY GOOD!
- 1/2 cup roasted bell pepper strips and caramelized onions (Mezzetta brand, click here for photo)
- 1/2 cup black and green pitted olives
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 big rectangular piece of focacia bread
- 6 pieces ham
- 6 pieces salami
- 100 grams provolone cheese
- In a food processor, combine the roasted bell peppers and onions, olives, capers and olive oil. Buzz until granulated.
- Cut the focacia bread into desired size ( I cut mine into squares).
- Spread the olive mixture on the all the slices of the focacia.
- Layer ham, salami and cheese.