Easy Nutella Brownies
Easy as pie...I mean, as brownies! I have been seeing this brownie all over the net, so today, I tried it. I added though some toffee bits on top and some chocolate chips. It turned out superb! My husband and I ate it with slices of banana and a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
- 1 cup Nutella chocolate spread
- 2 medium eggs
- 10 tbsps flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/4cup Heath Toffee bits (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line 6-cup muffin pan with cupcake covers.
- In a bowl, thin out the nutella spread with the 2 eggs.
- Add the flour and 1/4 cup chocolate chips. Don't overmix.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin pan.
- Sprinkle some toffee bits and choco chips on top.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.