Streetglamour Style

SHOP Pretty Summer Dresses

...Your Daily Dose of Art: Bangkok's Street and Mall Scenes

Easy Nutella Brownies

Easy as pie...I mean, as brownies! I have been seeing this brownie all over the net, so today, I tried it. I added though some toffee bits on top and some chocolate chips. It turned out superb! My husband and I ate it with slices of banana and a scoop of vanilla ice cream!


Easy Nutella Brownies

Ingredients
  • 1 cup Nutella chocolate spread
  • 2 medium eggs
  • 10 tbsps flour
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
  • 1/4cup Heath Toffee bits (optional)
Baking Directions
  1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
  2. Line 6-cup muffin pan with cupcake covers.
  3. In a bowl, thin out the nutella spread with the 2 eggs.
  4. Add the flour and 1/4 cup chocolate chips. Don't overmix.
  5. Spoon the batter into the muffin pan.
  6. Sprinkle some toffee bits and choco chips on top.
  7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.

Comments

The Benefits of Eating Gelato


Shop Summer Mules

  ○TWITTER○  TUMBLR   ○PINTERESTINSTAGRAM○ 

Follow

Instagram

Follow