Just finished the last piece of this delicious Pecan Pie. This recipe was sent to me by my sister-in-law and it is so easy to follow. The only thing I changed is the dark brown sugar. I used coconut sugar instead to make it healthier.
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 3 pieces eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 piece 9-inch unbaked pie crust
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Combine corn syrup,sugar,eggs,butter,salt and vanilla. Pour mixture into the unbaked crust.
- Arrange the pecan halves on top.
- Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes or until center is set.