Crunchy and Chewy Heath Oatmeal Cookies
When I got my bag of Heath Toffee bits, I was so excited to bake with it! These cookies came out with a delightful blend of crunchiness(toffee bits) and chewiness(the cookie dough). Love these cookies!
Chewy,Crunchy Heath Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 1/2 tsps vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup Heath Toffee bits
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a bowl mix everything except the toffee bits and rolled oats.
- Mix everything at medium speed until creamy in texture.
- Remove from mixer and stir in the toffee bits. Add the rolled oats mix lightly, careful not to dissolve the oats.
- Drop the dough on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Space them apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.