Crunchy and Chewy Heath Oatmeal Cookies

When I got my bag of Heath Toffee bits, I was so excited to bake with it! These cookies came out with a delightful blend of crunchiness(toffee bits) and chewiness(the cookie dough). Love these cookies!




Chewy,Crunchy Heath Oatmeal Cookies

Ingredients
  • 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 3/4 cup coconut sugar
  • 2 1/2 tsps vanilla
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1 large egg
  • 1/2 cup Heath Toffee bits
  • 1/2 cup rolled oats
Baking Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
  2. In a bowl mix everything except the toffee bits and rolled oats.
  3. Mix everything at medium speed until creamy in texture.
  4. Remove from mixer and stir in the toffee bits. Add the rolled oats mix lightly, careful not to dissolve the oats.
  5. Drop the dough on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Space them apart.
  6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.

Share:

2 comments

  1. Since Marks and Spencers left us here in Ontario we no longer can get Heaths so easily. Will try a different toffee and see how these cookies turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is also not available where I am from but I got the help of my sister to send me a bag of this from the USA.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you!