Not wanting to spend so much time in preparing our Thanksgiving turkey, this year we decided to use our turbo oven to roast our turkey. Our turkey was done in 2.5 hours!After this experience, we might be using our turbo oven every year for our roasted turkey.
- 1 piece 5.2 kilos whole turkey
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the turbo oven at 250 C.
- Mix all ingredients in a dish.
- Massage the turkey with the mixture - both inside and outside.
- Reduce the heat to 200 C.
- Roast the turkey for 2.5 hours or until golden brown outside.