Yummy and moist chocolate chip cookies-made healthier with whole wheat flour and coconut sugar! Try it!
Chewy Chocochip Oatmeal Cookie
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a bowl mix everything except the chocolate chips and rolled oats.
- Mix at medium speed until creamy in texture.
- Remove from mixer and mix in the chocolate chips. Add the rolled oats last and mix lightly so as not to dissolve the oats.
- Drop dough on an ungreased cookie sheet using an ice cream scooper. Space them apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.