This is easy to prepare and so tasty!
Tuna Casserole Bow Ties
- 2 cans (184 gm/can) tuna in water, shredded OR
- 1 can tuna in water, shredded and
- 1 can tuna, spanish style,shredded
- 1 medium red pepper,diced
- 1 medium onion,diced
- 1 can campbell's cheddar cheese
- 1/2 can(of campbell) 2% milk
- 1/2 can(of campbell) water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups bow ties,cooked
- to taste salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 C.
- Dice onion and red pepper. Set aside.
- Dilute cheddar cheese paste with milk and water. Set aside.
- Saute onion in olive oil. Add red pepper and cook for a minute more.
- Add the cheddar cheese mixture and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Arrange cooked bow ties on a buttered 9x9 glass dish.
- Add the cooked cheddar cheese mixture to the bow ties and mix well.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!