Mango Refrigerator Cake
Easy-no-bake dessert! Great midweek treat for my family! I used ladyfingers instead of graham crackers in this recipe-equally delicious! I also enjoyed this dessert with a tablespoon of nutella chocolate spread!
- 6 mango cheeks,sliced
- 10 pcs ladyfingers
- 1 tablespoon confectioner's sugar
- 1 200-ml whipping cream
How to do it:
1. Cover a 9x9 inch glass dish with ladyfingers.
2. Whip the cream with sugar and spread over the ladyfingers.
3. Arrange the mango slices on the cream layer.
4. Chill for at least an hour to set.