Almond-Lettuce-Tomato Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
I bought this Raspberry flavored wine vinegar in one of my grocery trips and came up with this salad to enjoy with it! I ate this with some delicious chicken nuggets!
- 3 cups of lettuce, roughly chopped
- 3 small tomatoes,sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- parmesan cheese, enough to sprinkle on top of the salad
- 2 oz Raspberry flavored wine vinegar
- 4 oz olive oil
- 3 tsp honey
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper for seasoning
How to do it:1. Mix all the vinaigrette ingredients in a glass bottle. Cool in the refrigerator
2. Layer the lettuce, tomatoes, and almonds. Pour over the vinaigrette and toss the salad.
3. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top of the salad.