Streetglamour Style

FALL Trend: Colored Fur Coats

...Tile Art and Wat Pho

Almond-Lettuce-Tomato Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette

I bought this Raspberry flavored wine vinegar in one of my grocery trips and came up with this salad to enjoy with it! I ate this with some delicious chicken nuggets!
What you need:
  • 3 cups of lettuce, roughly chopped
  • 3 small tomatoes,sliced
  • 1/4 cup sliced almonds 
  • parmesan cheese, enough to sprinkle on top of the salad

Raspberry Vinaigrette:
  • 2 oz Raspberry flavored wine vinegar
  • 4 oz olive oil
  • 3 tsp honey
  • 1 tsp dijon mustard
  • salt and pepper for seasoning


How to do it:
1. Mix all the vinaigrette ingredients in a glass bottle. Cool in the refrigerator
2. Layer the lettuce, tomatoes, and almonds. Pour over the vinaigrette and toss the salad.
3. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top of the salad.

Comments

  1. That salad sounds delicious! We always eat ours with almonds and parmesan too. I haven't played with raspberry vinegar, but I know I would love it -- I've only had it in restaurants. Nice dressing recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Your Daily Dose of Art: Bangkok's Mall and Street Scenes


Trending Now: Metallic Skirts

  ○TWITTER○  TUMBLR   ○PINTERESTINSTAGRAM○ 

Follow

Instagram

Follow