Who doesn't crave for some chinese food? Whenever I do, I make this simple pancit bihon at home! I add only 2 vegies for this pancit because I serve it usually with some siomai (dumplings).
- 1 pad of pancit bihon noodles (or about 100gms)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/4 cup of sliced snow peas
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots
- 3/4 cup chicken broth(or 3/4 cup water and 1 chicken bouillon cube)
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
How to do it:
1. Saute onion until fragrant. Add carrots and garlic, cook for a minute.
2. Add the chicken broth and the pancit bihon noodles.
3. Mix in the snow peas.
4. Simmer until the noodles absorb all the broth.
5. Add the oyster sauce and soy sauce.