After eating in a nearby Indian restaurant, I went home still with the curry taste in my mouth thinking how to make my own version of the chicken curry I just chomped down! You will be delighted by the mango chutney in this dish which added a hint of sweetness to it! Hope you'll like this!
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 chicken breasts, cubed
- 4 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 generous tablespoons of mango chutney
- 3 tablespoons of green curry paste
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tablespoons water (as needed)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (I have also made this using 2% milk)
2. Add chicken and cook for a few minutes.
3. Mix in tomatoes.Cook for a few minutes.
4. Add mango chutney, curry paste and curry powder.
5. If it appears a bit dry, add 2 T water. Otherwise, just let it simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Add coconut milk (or 2% milk). Stir and simmer for additional 1 minute.
Serve with warm rice!