Streetglamour Style

SHOP Pretty Summer Dresses

...Your Daily Dose of Art: Bangkok's Street and Mall Scenes

Mango Tapioca Pudding

Tapioca dessert is a staple in my home! We usually eat this plain but this time, I added some mashed mango and it turned out superb! This is so simple to make!  If you want a firm pudding, just add mango slices on top of the pudding before serving. For this recipe, I mashed the mango meat with a fork and added it to the pudding after cooking it.I found out that, adding the mashed mango to the pudding makes it more liquid-y( but tastes more heaven-ly!!)

What you need:
  • 1/2 cup mango meat,mashed
  • 2 3/4 cups milk( I used a combination of  2% milk and 1 cup evaporated milk for a richer taste!)
  • 1/3 cup sugar
  • 3 tbsps Minute tapioca
  • 1 egg beaten
  • 1 tsp vanilla
The flavour from this bottle is to die-for!!!
 How to to make it:
1. Mix milk,sugar, tapioca and egg. Let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Cook mixture on medium heat until it boils. Stir constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla and mashed mango.

3. Cool for 30 minutes and stir.I like mine cold, so I put it in the ref before serving.
4. Garnish pudding with slices of mango.

Comments

The Benefits of Eating Gelato


Shop Summer Mules

  ○TWITTER○  TUMBLR   ○PINTERESTINSTAGRAM○ 

Follow

Instagram

Follow