Streetglamour Style

SHOP Pretty Summer Dresses

...Your Daily Dose of Art: Bangkok's Street and Mall Scenes

Toblerone Banana Cake


Being a chocoholic, I always try to put chocolate in the pastries I bake. For this banana cake, I chopped a 50g Toblerone bar and mixed it in my forever favorite banana cake! I ate this with coffee this morning!! I wish I could eat breakfast 3x a day!
Ingredients:
1/3 cup canola oil
1 1/4 cups sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
3 medium bananas, mashed
2 cups flour(I used 1 c whole wheat and 1 cup white)
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup buttermilk (I made this by putting 1 T white vinegar in 1 c milk-let rest for at least 5 mins)
1 50g Toblerone Bar, roughly chopped
In a bowl, mix oil and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, until blended. Stir in vanilla and bananas.

On a wax paper, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.

Add to banana mixture alternately with buttermilk. Stir in the Toblerone chocolate.

Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan.

Bake in preheated oven 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until done.

Comments

The Benefits of Eating Gelato


Shop Summer Mules

  ○TWITTER○  TUMBLR   ○PINTERESTINSTAGRAM○ 

Follow

Instagram

Follow