2 lbs ground pork
4 eggs, lightly beaten
8 slices of cheese
5 slices of bread soaked in milk
1 red bell pepper
1/2 cup pickle relish
1 pack ham (8 slices)
1 pack hotdog (around 10 pcs)
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 can vienna sausage
1. Chop the cheese, onion, bell pepper, ham, hotdog and vienna sausage.
2. Mix the ground pork, eggs, salt and pepper to the chopped ingredients.
3. Break the bread slices in the meat mixture.
4. Portion the meat mixture and wrap it with aluminum foil. Steam the meat rolls for an hour.
5. Cool the rolls. Refrigerate for at least an hour before slicing it. Pan fry the slices.
I ate my embotido with a dash of these 2 spicy sauces! I bought the DELIMONDO Chili and Garlic drizzling oil at the Saturday Salcedo Market and Trappey's Bull Louisiana Hot Sauce at Landmark Supermarket.