Streetglamour Style

SHOP Summer 2017 IT Bags

Homemade Pizza with Pepperoni


'Am happy today about the pepperoni pizza I made. I made EVERYTHING myself from the dough to the sauce!!! I might be making my own sausage soon!! I used Recipezaar's New York Style Pizza Crust. I tweaked it a bit by using 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour and 1/2 cup of regular white flour. I also used 1 1/2 tsps of yeast (it's a big hassle for me to bring out my weighing scale!). I kneaded the dough for 5 minutes on a floured surface then let it rest for 30 minutes in a plastic covered bowl which I greased with olive oil (so the dough won't stick to the bowl). Then I punched the dough and kneaded it again for 2 minutes then I started rolling it out into a square ( like the pizzas I ate in Rome!). Then, I let it rest for 2 minutes . In the meantime, I sliced my pepperoni and checked my pizza sauce (which is actually a cup of the spaghetti sauce I made the previous week--Italian Style spaghetti sauce with ground sirloin). I spread the pizza sauce on the dough and distributed the pepperoni slices on top. I grated parmesan cheese on top ( you can also use mozzarella, or whatever you have in your ref). I baked it in the oven (450 F) for 15 minutes. Then--there you have it!!! A DELICIOUS SATURDAY NIGHT FEAST! Don't forget your cold glass of COKE!!

Comments

The Benefits of Eating Gelato


Shop Pretty Gingham Dresses

  ○TWITTER○  TUMBLR   ○PINTERESTINSTAGRAM○ 

Follow

Instagram

Follow